Quarterbore.Net Forums

Go Back   Quarterbore's Forums > The Front Office > Site Announcements
Home Forums Classifieds Photo Server FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-2012, 07:38 PM
Administrator

Exclamation Site Upgrade and life update!

Sorry to everybody for the website having been down for the past 5-months. I had some serious family issues that had just kept me from working on the site and I will get into these in a minute.

For now, the site is upgraded to the newest version of the forum software (3-8-4) and I have spent a lot of time going through old code trying to remove anything that I think was the source of the site being brought down. I will be monitoring the error logs to try to find any new problems but I am hoping the time I spent over the past few days addressed the issues.

As for my family issues, my olderst daughter had been very sick with tourette's syndrome that came on suddenly back in January. We had been struggling with various Doctors to get her medications worked out and it ends up that we think she has a disorder called PANDAS.

Now, to add to this problem over the past 3-months I have had problems were I started loosing fealing and mucsle function in my right hand and arm. Well, that ends up being a spinal cord problem and I had Spinal Stenosis. I just had four of my Neck Vertebra fused last week (Thursday) so I am finally off the pain meds enough I can sit in front of the computer so I could finally get the site back up and running.

Sorry again for the site being down so long, the damn hackers are a PITA and I had tried to being the site back up a couple times before but they would have it back down a few hours later so I decided to simply remove a couple files so no new problems could be created until I was able to finally fix the site and that time is now!

Welcome back!