Quarterbore.Net Forums

Go Back   Quarterbore's Forums > Knife Forums > Buck-186 Titanium
Home Forums Classifieds Photo Server FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-31-2005, 03:53 PM
Administrator

Another great looking Buck-186 on EBAY

Following is another exceptional example of a Buck-186 Titanium that the seller "casewr" was generous enough to allow me to use the images and description of....

Here is the knife on EBAY!

Following is the description of this knife from the auction!

Quote:
Hello, The item being auctioned is a SALEMAN'S SAMPLE IN THE BOX BUCK 186 CAT# 1368. The invoice to salesman is still in the box! This knife was discontinued by Buck Knives many years ago. I think it was only made one year in this Original form. The pocket clip is removable and the extra screws are included for use without sideclip. The handle material is much thicker than later versions 560, & 110). Comes with all disassembly and assembly paperwork, attached tool for purpose of disassembly for cleaning and removal of side carrying clip. Several other pieces of BUCK kNIFE paperwork also in box. This knife has an overall length of about 9" inches. The handle material is the very Light, but nearly indestructable TITANIUM (will not rust)! The Blade is Very High Carbon Stainless Steel which will take and hold a razor edge. Titanium & Stainless- provide a lifetime of use without any maintenance. The blade LOCKS in place ROCK SOLID, NO MOVEMENT. NEVER USED OR SHARPENED . The attached HEX tool does show signs of use to disassemble, but very light(see pictures). Box with ALL ORIGINAL PAPERWORK!

Special thanks again to casewr from EBAY for allowing me to use these images on the website!